Progress in Helmsburg — Articles published in the Brown County Democrat
- Dec 22, 2017 Helmsburg group drawing up vision for community – Brown County … HELMSBURG — Helmsburg residents decided in November to form a formal association,Helmsburg Community Development. … Before the January meeting, Brown County Redevelopment Commission member Jim Kemp promised to consult with an attorney to learn all the criteria the community needs to …
- Nov 7, 2017 Helmsburg considering neighborhood association – Brown County …Speakers, including resident Cindy Steele and Brown County Redevelopment Commission member Jim Kemp, told the group that it would benefit Helmsburg to form an association as a legal entity, rather than the loose Helmsburg Leadership Group that’s been meeting monthly. Under an association …
- Oct 24, 2017 County gives Helmsburg new tools for redevelopment – Brown County … HELMSBURG — Helmsburg residents are taking more steps to take charge of their community’s future. Jim Kemp, a member of the Brown County Redevelopment Commission, reported on progress at the Oct. 12 RDC meeting. He and other RDC members have been assisting theHelmsburg Leadership …
Aug 22, 2017. Residents plotting new vision for Helmsburg
- May 31, 2017. Commissioners OK Helmsburg economic development area
- April 25, 2017. Helmsburg properties bulldozed; local team charts future
- March 15, 2017, Community leadership team taking hold of Helmsburg’s future
- Jan 5, 2017, Helmsburg development: What is area’s next chapter?
- Nov 23, 2016, Residents of Helmsburg settled and stayed for various reasons; meetings ongoing to discuss village’s future.